I have been in the fitness industry for 25+ years. I LOVE what I do.
Fitness and working with people are truly two of my favorite things.
I am grateful for the opportunity to help people set, work towards and achieve their fitness goals.
Whether you love fitness or you are training because you know it’s a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle, I strive to make your time with me worthwhile AND fun!
My training experience includes:
– All fitness levels and ages, men & women, youth
– Efficient full body sessions
– Strength training, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, balance
– High Intensity Interval Training
– Effective workouts for ALL fitness levels
– Travel workouts
Certifications and specialties:
– AFAA Personal Trainer Certification
– TRX Suspension Trainer
– Gravity Personal/Group Training
– Matrix KrankCycle Trainer
– Group Power & Group Kick Instructor
– CPR Certified
– Basic Cardiac Life Support
– Adult/Pediatric Defibrillator (AED)
Working with Kathy on my fitness has been great. I always feels like it’s had a thorough workout. I very much appreciate the help and advice. I can’t recommend this place enough.
I’ve been training with Kathy for a few years. The best part about training with her is having a friend to talk to while getting fit. I love our sessions and now look forward to the gym!
I can’t thank her enough for working with me at my level and keeping me motivated. She has dealt with my injuries extremely well. I couldn’t ask for a better instructor.